Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ex despises me which is why she is my ex...dah. I took my kid to a expert on sporting arms for a course in saftey, theory and practice last time she visited the US. She has dual citizenship and also resides in the fatherland.
Long story short, her mother had me brought before a judge in bavaria for reckless endangerment. Boy was the judge pissed when my daughter told him "a gun is only as dangerous as the person holding it."

Nothing he could do as we were on American soil and broke no laws. Case closed.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
:). Out of the mouths of babes ... Good show

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Well I can see why she is your ex...Hind sight is 20/20..;)

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
How does a person hold dual citizenship? I thought when one swore allegiance to one country, they renounced citizenship of the previous country?

Bob Wright

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How does a person hold dual citizenship? I thought when one swore allegiance to one country, they renounced citizenship of the previous country?

Bob Wright
Hi Bob.
My daughter was born in Germany. When at the consulate to register a birth abroad, they gave her an American Passport and SS number. When she is 21, Germany will make her choose. As far as the USA (God Bless) is concerned, she is American.
Cheers.
Sid

Hey all you all, thanks for the comments, we shall see if I get luckier as time moves on :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think your ex should teach you a lesson, give up her American citizenship and never speak to you again! also she should leave you your daughter, then just go away.
Lucky for the Land of Liberty (and me), she never got her American citizenship...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts