Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
The KIDD Classic Receiver is a slip-fit receiver with industry standard dimensions. The Classic is designed with the easy access rear cleaning hole and interchangeable low scope base with varying MOAs available. When purchased, it will come with locking clamp, screws and take down screw. It is designed to drop into a 10/22 stock without any modification. This receiver is milled out from 6061 T6 aluminum and anodized either black or clear. We have the drop down boxes to add our receiver pins and our buffer if desired.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the cut and paste but I am looking for an answer from someone who has purchased a black receiver from them. I read the description and saw the picture but I have also had two reputable barrel companies tell me that a blued barrel and a matte black are both simply considered black. Having a clear difference I am just trying to find out what their "black" is.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
You can't blue aluminum, only steel. You try to hot blue aluminum with traditional hot blue methods, you will watch the aluminum corrode, away. You can anodize or paint aluminum, but not blue it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts