Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some good friends of mine and of course when their boys were small they always wanted to go with me. A feller just can't ride around without a soda water ya know. And there was always ice cream that is a must. And when I would tell those kids I was going they would tear the door off the hinges to got out and into my truck.
Their boys are grown now and have their own lives, but they have two dogs and there like kids. One is a heintz 57 and the other one is a mexican dog(ok I couldn't spell it lol). FeeBee the 57 was getting a bite to eat, and I was heading out the door for a chew. She loves for me to throw the ball and she will break her neck to catch the ball in the air. Anyhow I told her FeeBee I am going out the door, well that dog ran to that door and was trying to keep those paws under her while she was making that corner. Crash bang boom she was on the floor for a 1/2 a second and out the door she was. Ran to the ball and was ready to play, I felt sorry for her and tried to check to see if she was hurt. Nothing doing bud we are her to play ball, I was able to check her a little better once in the house after the ball throwing and my chew.
I always have a dog bone for each of them everytime I should up. Peanut gets so excised when I show up sometimes I have to hold him a minute or too so he can catch his breath. I am not much into little dogs but he thinks he is a great dane, who am I to tell him different.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true they make you feel like a million dallors, they are glad to see you and don't care how much you make what your dressed like. They give you unconditional love.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
true they make you feel like a millon dallors, they are glad to see you and don't care how much you make what your dressed like. They give you unconditional love.

·
Registered
842 Posts
I love dogs, most any kind but it's sad when they get old and start having problems. My little girl friend has been coughing some lately and after a vet check found she has an enlarged heart. Still gets around pretty good but at 11 yrs and the problem it's just a matter of time. Medication may give her another yr or maybe more and she's still able to hop up in my little pickup. Whole lot of memories with this little old mixed breed gal.
Baker

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True dogs and kids get into your heart and stay there for ever. I knew a good man once told me if he had 3 wish's in this life he would wish for horse's to have better insides and dogs to have longer lives and the last wish was to see this come true. I think this man was very deep in his thought and very well spoken, I can't think of a better way to use 3 wish's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts