Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Well I would say that's a bad choice. #1 You have to be real close to use it. #2 It could be easly taken away from her and used on her. You said she is frail and in poor health. #3 She could be unable to breath good enough to get away if she inhales some of this stuff. #4 What's she going to do if there's more than one bad guy. I would rcommend getting a good pistol and some lessons on how to use it. Your choice and good luck.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
If you have a police supply type business in the rgeion, go by there and they should have some training examples of various oc deliveries. They are "inert" so she can test drive them so to speak.

Don't know anything about the one in your link. its listed as two shots only powered by "pyrotechnics". Seems to require a degree of accuracy/aiming. have to wonder as to its effective range and operation under stress.

If she just plain won't carry a firearm, then a good oc delivery system would be my choice--but in a fogger form to give some distance and handle multiple targets.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts