·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a character whose face wasn't shown but looks to me like Obozo. :)

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
looks like a fun one if you judge by the trailers.
Yep. Good word of mouth made it earn over $40M on opening weekend (just ignore the part where the finger's on the trigger :D )

·
Registered
888 Posts
Going this weekend, love actions movies, wife on other hand likes of love stories.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Going this weekend, love actions movies, wife on other hand likes of love stories.
Solution: Watch two movies.
For him - Kingsman: The Secret Service
For her - 50 Shades of Grey :D

·
Registered
17,239 Posts
I reckon I'll wait on the DVD, so I don't have to fight the guy next to me for the armrest, and can pause if I need to. It's been on my Netflix DVD queue for a while now.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I reckon I'll wait on the DVD, so I don't have to fight the guy next to me for the armrest, and can pause if I need to. It's been on my Netflix DVD queue for a while now.
Are you referring to 50 Shades of Grey? Just kidding :D
I thought about that but I just couldn't resist watching these blockbuster action-packed movies on the big screen.

·
Registered
17,239 Posts
Are you referring to 50 Shades of Grey? Just kidding :D
I thought about that but I just couldn't resist watching these blockbuster action-packed movies on the big screen.
I kind of hate to admit it, but the last time I walked into a Theatre, was to see The Fugitive, better than 20 years ago.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I kind of hate to admit it, but the last time I walked into a Theatre, was to see The Fugitive, better than 20 years ago.
I fully understand. Going to the movies, I limit myself to five per year, three for summer blockbusters, one for my son's birthday in December and one for Christmas day.
I already watched American Sniper and Kingsman so if there are summer movies that are worth watching, I'm going to exceed my limit this year.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
We saw the kingsmen on Saturday.

So why was the preacher in the small town church so correct about our government?

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We saw the kingsmen on Saturday.

So why was the preacher in the small town church so correct about our government?
I'm not going to say much so as not to spoil it for others who haven't seen it yet :) The White House scene included a POTUS who looked like Obozo so the right-wing church fits right in as paranoid anti-gov't.
The POTUS' second appearance is worth a chuckle but I'm not going to say anything more.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Fun movie. Lots of action. Comedy. All around worth seeing, in my opinion.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fun movie. Lots of action. Comedy. All around worth seeing, in my opinion.
Glad you liked it.
I'm already looking forward to owning it on dvd.
In the meantime, I'll drool some more...

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
I'm not going to say much so as not to spoil it for others who haven't seen it yet :) The White House scene included a POTUS who looked like Obozo so the right-wing church fits right in as paranoid anti-gov't.
The POTUS' second appearance is worth a chuckle but I'm not going to say anything more.
Now you got my curiosity up. Wasn't going to see it but now going.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm crazy about this movie. I watched it again earlier, this time with my wife :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts