My wife and I had plans to go here in April, but one of our dogs took ill. While I was disappointed that we had to cancel our reservations, I couldn't leave my little pal in such distress, nor look myself in the mirror if I had. I don't regret the decision and am happy to report my little pal pulled through.
So we are on for October. Looking forward to it as it's on my bucket list.