Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Paw Paw
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked this up yesterday, Went to the range today and took my SW M&P .40 as well for comparison. The Ruger is great. Fired 200 rounds, alternating guns, I never have been very accurate with the M & P, The Ruger was spot on. Nice & tight groups just like my P89's. Love this gun. I need to get another mag for it.
:thumbsup:

Dave

·
Super Moderator
21,350 Posts
Mine like 155 gr JHP's over 8.0 gr of Power Pistol. The sights dead on at 25 yards with that load and it groups well.

·
Registered
8,109 Posts
I picked this up yesterday, Went to the range today and took my SW M&P .40 as well for comparison. The Ruger is great. Fired 200 rounds, alternating guns, I never have been very accurate with the M & P, The Ruger was spot on. Nice & tight groups just like my P89's. Love this gun. I need to get another mag for it.
:thumbsup:

Dave
congrats on the nice pick up ... the more you shoot the P944 the more you will love it ... none of my P series disappoints me ...

·
Registered
858 Posts
I love how it soaks up the recoil of the 40 . I can shoot a 100 rounds with this gun and my hand feels fine. Tried that with a Glock 22 and it was painful. I installed the Hogue rubber grips on mine, the factory plastic is too slippery imo. Love the Ruger P series.
Congrats!

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts