Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While reforming a few .308 Winchester cases, the decapping pin broke off. I called Lee to order a new one and they shipped me one at no charge. If every company stood behind their products like Lee does, we would be much better off.....Robin

·
Registered
99 Posts
+1 on the lions share of my reloading equipment. Its good stuff!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Number One in my book...

I love those folks at Lee. Great products, brilliant engineering, super prices. And, you always get real people on the phone; most often a family member! My first Lee was a 16 gauge pocket shotshell reloader (see what one of those brings now!) that I got for Christmas 1964. They're the only dies I'll use now, and their Factory Crimp Dies work like a charm. Lee Classic Turret and Load Master are my working tools.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Good to know.... I am looking at some reloading equipement.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't beat the price of the high quality dies. Broke a wood handle on a bullet mold. Shipped another handle and allowed me to purchase something else and threw it in the same box. "Free shipping"!

Ken

·
Registered
266 Posts
Lee does seem to have some people who luv to beat them to death. If it wasn't for a used $65 Lee classic loader I never would have started reloading.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I have the classic turret press and use their rifle/pistol and have never had a problem...

·
Registered
57 Posts
I can't see how anyone can complain about Lee Precision - I have several stories just like that one, where they stood behind their product 100% every time. Their stuff is half price or less than anything similar on the market also - no idea how they do it in today's "profit at all costs"world, but the do, and deserve all the support and market share that we can give them. The sure get plenty of mine!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts