Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you put a laser on your SR9? If so, what is your recommendation and any do's and don'ts you can give me. New to the SR9, but after a couple hundred rounds, I really LIKE this weapon! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just today put a Crimson LaserGuard 449 on my SR9C. It's an amazing fit - perfect fit, finish blends perfectly, on switch perfectly placed. It really looks like it is part of the pistol. I haven't fired with it installed, so I'm hoping it will not typically need readjustments after firing, but so far I am very happy with it.

Also worth considering - OpticsPlanet.com offers 10% off their already very good price until the end of Oct., and free shipping.

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
I put the Crimson Trace Railmaster 201 0n my 9c works great easy to install and remove. I had it on my sr22 originaly. I just had to make slight adjustment to elevation. Highly recommend it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a Viridian green laser SR model on my Ruger SR40. Really like it but need some funds so I will have to get rid of it. Reallty like it though can see perfectly fine in daylight at range!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I have a Viridian green laser SR model on my Ruger SR40. Really like it but need some funds so I will have to get rid of it. Reallty like it though can see perfectly fine in daylight at range!
+1 on the Viridian. I've had one for two years and have never had to readjust it after the initial setup. It's super bright and is shock proof. I've owned two (when I had two SR9's) and both were 100% top notch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts