Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my latest carry outfit, a .44 Special Ruger Flat Top in a Graveyard Jack's Tom Threepersons holster:

Bob Wright

·
Registered
158 Posts
Looks good.
Open carry is coming to Texas.
WhooHoo!
I have several gun/holster combos. That I can't wait to show off...

·
Banned
650 Posts
Nice gun Bob. You will enjoy that gun. I like the 44 spl for SD. IMO the 44 special is the 45 acp for revolvers. A low pressure load that is easy on guns but has enough power to put a bad guy down with one or two shots. I hope you never have to put anything down other than ninja tin cans. :)

·
Registered
81 Posts
I really like that holster, trouble is i spent all my money on guns. This all reminds me of getting a motorcycle then finding out you need to spend allot more on the swag you have to wear to ride.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,547 Posts
I like it!

·
Corps Commander NGV
5,937 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous rig! I love the grips. My avatar is my camp-carry rig. It's a 4.6" original Vaquero .45 Colt in Buckheimer Concealer Crossdraw leather. I keep Hornady's 225gr FTX loads in it (950fps).

·
Registered
16 Posts
NICE!!

Ohhh wow, nice rig and leather.....fits nicely seems like....love the grips on that SA revolver.
I made a couple SA holsters and complete rigs lately....makes me want to carry a SA myself....haha.....here are a view pics of SA holsters I made.... 20140312_191406.jpg

20130901_145849.jpg

20150512_200141.jpg

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Looks great Bob.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts