Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Employees:
As the CEO of this organization, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barrack Obama is our President and that our taxes and government fees will increase in a BIG way. To compensate for these in...creases, our prices would have to increase by about 10%.
But, since we cannot increase our prices right now due to the dismal state of the economy, we will have to lay off sixty of our employees instead. This has really been bothering me since I believe we are family here and I didn't know how to choose who would have to go.
So, this is what I did. I walked through our parking lots and found sixty 'Obama' bumper stickers on our employees' cars and have decided these folks will be the ones to let go. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem. They voted for change......I gave it to them.
I will see the rest of you at the annual company picnic.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Love it! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Brilliant....

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Do I wish that was true? You betcha. It's called consequences for your decisions.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Shame we couldn't "lay off" BHO as easily

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Probably happening every day all over the country.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hmmmmm, you think it's a good idea that you can lose your job if your employer disagrees who you voted for or for what you have for bumper stickers? How would you feel if an employer, in the aftermath of the tragedy at the Sandy Hook school, fired every worker who had an NRA sticker in their window? I suppose this would make sense to an anti-gun wacko as in their opinion you MUST have blood on your hands.

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Hmmmmm, you think it's a good idea that you can lose your job if your employer disagrees who you voted for or for what you have for bumper stickers? How would you feel if an employer, in the aftermath of the tragedy at the Sandy Hook school, fired every worker who had an NRA sticker in their window? I suppose this would make sense to an anti-gun wacko as in their opinion you MUST have blood on your hands.
Uhh, I don't think you quite got it. I thought it was great.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Well if it happened this way in reality it would be a bummer, BUT, as a piece of topical humour it is actually quite funny.

This is the 'punchlines' forum after all.

·
Banned
163 Posts
Please people do your research and you will find that they are ALL crooks. If you have a problem with Obama because he is black, man up and say so. Like I said, do your research, find out who received the most lobby money. Median income on the hill, 893,000 a year, got the same retirement and medical they do, bet not. Or do you believe they should just be focused on re-election and their parties, rather than the people. If you think Obama carries all this mess on his own, you must.

Reb

63 years old and saw the light. We fought the British over less.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Please people do your research and you will find that they are ALL crooks. If you have a problem with Obama because he is black, man up and say so. Like I said, do your research, find out who received the most lobby money. Median income on the hill, 893,000 a year, got the same retirement and medical they do, bet not. Or do you believe they should just be focused on re-election and their parties, rather than the people. If you think Obama carries all this mess on his own, you must.

Reb

63 years old and saw the light. We fought the British over less.
Please do not turn this into a racial joke. Can you not just take it for what it is? A bit of humor. As a vetern of Vietnam I I lived, slept, ate and helped pick up the bodies of all races.
Race has nothing to do with Obama, Unkept promises do.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Please do not turn this into a racial joke. Can you not just take it for what it is? A bit of humor. As a vetern of Vietnam I I lived, slept, ate and helped pick up the bodies of all races.
Race has nothing to do with Obama, Unkept promises do.
That's right, it's just a joke.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts