Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the feeding problem with the Ruger LC-380 magazine has been resolved, and corrected? I have recently ordered the handgun, and wonder if I will inherit the problem I've read on this forum? Since the posts are a couple of years old has Ruger corrected the problem by now?

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Bought my LC380 in June, 2015.
I have fired 400+ rounds with no feeding problems.
I am sure to clean the feed ramp as I notice some bullet residue after shooting.
I use 3 Ruger magazines

·
Registered
330 Posts
Mine is 2 years old, bought a second magazine from Ruger, no problems after a few hundred rounds or so. Shoot others also so it doesn't get lots of time

·
Registered
7 Posts
I bought my LC380 new in March 2014. I had a few FTFs during my first 350 rounds and only one since.

My main and biggest problem has been with the empty magazines not dropping free. I have to pull them out of the magazine well. This problem has existed since I bought the gun. Early on, I returned the gun and magazines (I had three at the time) back to Ruger and the replaced the mag release and also sent me a new magazine. Well, the problem immediately resurfaced and continues to this day. I'm not happy about it and am no longer carrying this gun. I leave it at home for my wife to use as a HD gun (low recoil).

Oh, and it has a longgggg trigger pull but shoots well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts