Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've was eyeing the LC9 ever since I bought my SR9c a few weeks ago. I'll be carrying concealed so I wanted to have the flexibility of the smaller option for certain ocasions in which the SR9c might not be appropriate for whatever I'm wearing, and I think this one fits perfectly for this so I couldn't resist and pulled the triger yesterday and got it. However; I'm looking at options for holsters with extra magazine already with it but can't seem to find them. Can you guys which options are out there?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've was eyeing the LC9 ever since I bought my SR9c a few weeks ago. I'll be carrying concealed so I wanted to have the flexibility of the smaller option for certain ocasions in which the SR9c might not be appropriate for whatever I'm wearing, and I think this one fits perfectly for this so I couldn't resist and pulled the triger yesterday and got it. However; I'm looking at options for holsters with extra magazine already with it but can't seem to find them. Can you guys which options are out there?
http://kusiakleather.com//~stores/463678_preview.jpg . I carry with this on a daily basis, now that it's broken in, I hardly even know it's there! Awesome holster for LC9. There made with and with mag holder and with and with out lazer compatibility. Super tight for concealment. I wear it with a t-shirt and you DON'T notice. I highly recommend it. Good luck man.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://kusiakleather.com//~stores/463678_preview.jpg . I carry with this on a daily basis, now that it's broken in, I hardly even know it's there! Awesome holster for LC9. There made with and with mag holder and with and with out lazer compatibility. Super tight for concealment. I wear it with a t-shirt and you DON'T notice. I highly recommend it. Good luck man.
Thank, this one looks really nice! Have you by any chance wear it outside waistband? If so, is the clip good enough to be able to carry OWB and does the mag pouch is too loose?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thank, this one looks really nice! Have you by any chance wear it outside waistband? If so, is the clip good enough to be able to carry OWB and does the mag pouch is too loose?
It's an IWB holster. So if you're right handed it'd be backwards unless you carried it on the left side as cross draw. A left handed model would do that but if you want OWB, I'd recommend an OWB for the use. But yes, the clip is VERY tight. Mine hasn't sprung yet and I've been carrying it DAILY for a year, maybe a little more.

Galco makes awesome OWB holster in all manners of carry, but nothing leather with the mag holder.

The mag holder is STILL very tight. I can turn it upside down and it retains.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I saw the Galco, but nothing with mag holder. I'm going to email Kussiak to see if they will do OWB with extra mag. Do you have a pic of it wearing OWB?

·
Registered
55 Posts
I saw the Galco, but nothing with mag holder. I'm going to email Kussiak to see if they will do OWB with extra mag. Do you have a pic of it wearing OWB?
I'll try to make one for you. Be patient as I'm workin glate to night. ;-)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts