Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
I spoke with Ruger CS on the 23rd and they told me at this time, the 9 rounder is not available. I know they show it in their 2013 catalog, but we can't get them yet. They are very busy, even working saturdays, trying to fill all their backorders. Might be a while for any new stuff from our friends at Ruger.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I talked to customer service, also. I was told they would be available the second week of February, but I don't know how accurate that is and how much supply they will have. Their customer service department as well as their repair/warranty service is excellent, by the way. I recently bought a new LC9, but when I got it home, I noticed half of the safety lever was missing. Somewhere between the factory and me taking delivery of it, it had broken off. It still functioned well, but it wasn't until I put on my reading glasses that I noticed it. I initially thought that it was a small thumb safety and no one expects a brand new gun to have broken or missing pieces. I took it back to the store and within 10 day, the gun was fixed and back in my hands. Now that's quick.

·
Registered
77 Posts
If anyone finds this item shout out. I would like to have two more rounds and I would Love to have the better grip.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I do have the new mag for the LCP. Really helps for accuracy. A lot more grip.

·
Registered
1 Posts
LC9 9round Mag

Hi

I just got my LC9 and would love to get my hands on a couple of the 9round mags. Would you tell me where you got yours, please??

Thanks a bunch!!

Jude:D

·
Registered
120 Posts
I don't understand why Ruger can make the new extended mag for the LCP and have it on their site but not the LC9 mag. From the looks of what I have seen of it I don't think the extended floor plate from the 7 round mag will work with them.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
It's in here somewhere; reviews weren't all that positive...it also interfered with ability to conceal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts