Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got to the range with my new LC9, put 100 rounds of federal bulk through it with no problem. Recoil was a lot less than I expected. I have absolutely no problem with the trigger. Overall I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
Another happy customer. Congrats!

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
The LC9 trigger is just fine for a pocket carry. I think the long trigger pull is more of a safety factor than the side safety. I feel very comfortable with my loaded LC9 in my pocket.

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
The LC9 trigger is just fine for a pocket carry. I think the long trigger pull is more of a safety factor than the side safety. I feel very comfortable with my loaded LC9 in my pocket.
Pocket carry is the only way I do it. I use a recluse holster if anyone was curious. It has a piece of material the trigger sits nice and securely in while being carried.

·
Registered
596 Posts
my problem is not the trigger pull it is no worse then my DA revolvers it is the short Sight radius and thin grip. Which ironically are the exact reasons I bought it I wanted a 9mm pocket gun. Nice firearm just took me a lot of practice to get consistent with it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts