Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find reviews of when the MCarbo spring kit is installed in the LC9 and reviews of when the RTK trigger kit is installed but has anyone installed both? The MCarbo spring kit lightens the trigger pull and the RTK modifies the trigger pull length.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I find reviews of when the MCarbo spring kit is installed in the LC9 and reviews of when the RTK trigger kit is installed but has anyone installed both? The MCarbo spring kit lightens the trigger pull and the RTK modifies the trigger pull length.
Nobody has installed an Mcarbo kit in the LC9? I came back to this forum thinking I’d find someone who has, so I’m bringing this thread back to life (hopefully)!

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Nobody has installed an Mcarbo kit in the LC9? I came back to this forum thinking I’d find someone who has, so I’m bringing this thread back to life (hopefully)!

Years ago, the longest and most viewed thread in this sub forum was on fixing the trigger in the LC9 hammer fired pistol. The last post in that thread was in Jan of 2015, shortly after Ruger introduced the LC9s.

Perhaps you can find what you want in that thread, link below.. There were 1911 replies and 342000+ views.

I know that a DOA pistol has to have a long trigger pull but my new LC9 sure seems longer than it should be. It almost goes to the very back of the trigger gaurd. Is there a trigger kit that may improve this just a tad?

·
Forlorn Hope
508 Posts
So, I've installed installed a ton of trigger mods in my LC9s, but sadly, I don't have any info / experience with the original LC9.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Years ago, the longest and most viewed thread in this sub forum was on fixing the trigger in the LC9 hammer fired pistol. The last post in that thread was in Jan of 2015, shortly after Ruger introduced the LC9s.

Perhaps you can find what you want in that thread, link below.. There were 1911 replies and 342000+ views.

Thanks! I did search before posting...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts