Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is anyone using the Pachmyer grip on their LC9S ? If so how do you like it. If not what grips do you use if any ? Also is anyone using the Hogue Handall Junior ? Both look nice. Thanks, Jim

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am using the grip on my LC9s and it works well for me. I was looking for something to make the grip just a bit larger and this does it.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I have the Hogue on mine, it's ok..I like the feel.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
What model Hogue grip do you have? I don't see any on their website for the LC9s.

Thanks,

MrHix
I use a Hogue Handgrip Jr. on my LC9s.

It fits pretty well, but I had to cut a small relief area around the mag release.

It does move a bit when I shoot a few mags. I suppose a drop of adhesive would take care of that.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I have heard many positive comments on here about both the Hogue Handall Jr and the Talon "iron-on" grips. Both wife and I went with the Talons on our LC9Ss and couldn't be happier. They add just a TINY amount of thickness, but a substantial amount of "grip". Look pretty good too! Installation is just a bit fussy, but if you go slow and are careful, they can be perfectly fitted.

- Jay

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
IMHO the Hogue grips is better as it has a finger groove. Some minor fitting will be required as earlier mentioned.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just installed the Talon stick on grips to my lc9s. Really like the feel. I put the rubber type on rather than the sand paper type.
Really easy to install, helps grip the pistol with the mag installed without pinky extension.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Talon grips here.............really like the feel of them. I too went with the rubber texture, it's very grippy and doesn't add a lot of added thickness to the gun........makes it great for CCW.

Steve

·
Registered
765 Posts
Talon rubber for me too!!! I have them on 3 pistols so far and getting ready to order for my SR40c. They give a great feel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts