Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
I have two 7-round and three 9-round mags. One 7 and one 9 have my carry ammo, which I normally unload and reload with regular hardball. The other 7 and the two 9s already are loaded with hardball. When I am done at the range, I reload the 7 and 9 with my carry ammo.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
How many do you take?

We don't know you yet.

That's the kinda question you need to provide your info first.
Why would you answer like that? Do you need decaf?

I take every magazine I own for a pistol when shooting at the range. I want to make sure they all function correctly, because the magazine is a very important part in the reliability of a pistol. I have 6 mags for my LC9 pistols. 4-7 round, and 2-9 round.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Why would you answer like that? Do you need decaf?

I take every magazine I own for a pistol when shooting at the range. I want to make sure they all function correctly, because the magazine is a very important part in the reliability of a pistol. I have 6 mags for my LC9 pistols. 4-7 round, and 2-9 round.
And why aren't you more careful with the information you give out?

A person's first post here is how many? Why is that information important? Why does the person need to know that?

I guess I'm more sensitive to new people asking questions, but not giving any of their own information first.

I don't give any information to a person I don't know who calls me on the phone or walks up to me on the street either.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
The OP didn't ask for your address, or social security number...

Maybe a Welcome would be in order, instead of such a defensive reply.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
The OP didn't ask for your address, or social security number...

Maybe a Welcome would be in order, instead of such a defensive reply.
And you think address and SS number are the only personal information items that need to be protected?

It's now been 3+ weeks and the OP hasn't been back to check for responses. Do you really think the OP wanted to know about mags?

BTW OP first signed up two years ago in 2014.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts