1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
WOW.....a new definition of UGLY!

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Nice work, Wave. I like the transformation. Burnt bronze always looks awesome with black tones. I like what you did! :cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Wow. I've been looking at some of your past work here on the forum. You really know how to refinish a weapon. Beautiful work.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Nice!!!

·
Registered
917 Posts
It is strangely attractive.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Sweet (even for a LC9)..... ;) :D

·
Super Moderator
22,047 Posts
That's not bad. Much improved.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nothing wrong with black and I coulda done black - I have a couple of black colors on hand (Boring Black and Ho Hum Black.) But then it would look like just another LC9s in plain 'ol standard black. I like a little color in my life just not pink, purple, raspberry, etc. Besides, what's the point of customizing a gun if the end result looks like the most basic standard production model?

If Burnt Bronze is too much color better stay away from the Cerakote gallery. The stuff that's being done these days with color would make your head explode. Burnt Bronze is waaay down on the conservative end of the spectrum.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Your job looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Besides, what's the point of customizing a gun if the end result looks like the most basic standard production model?

If Burnt Bronze is too much color better stay away from the Cerakote gallery. The stuff that's being done these days with color would make your head explode. Burnt Bronze is waaay down on the conservative end of the spectrum.
I agree with that 110%. Go bold or stay home. ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts