Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Are you looking for IWB or OWB ? Ruger has one by Mitch Rosen for the LC9s that's very good for OWB but you can look up the SneakyPete or the SupetFly for pocket holster , both are very good . Those nylon holsters aren't that good but cheap and will collapse if used for IWB making it hard to reholster when needed.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Anything that fits the original LC9 (and there are many) will work for the LC9S.
Check Optics Planet, MidwayUSA and even Sportsman's Guide. You may even find what you're looking for on Amazon.

Which kind of Mylon holster are you looking for? The simple 'Uncle Mikes' style, or the sturdier Ballistic Nylon style?

·
Banned
650 Posts
Most nylon holsters are generic holsters. Nylon is hard to fit to the gun for adequate retention without a strap. There are plenty of leather and kydex holsters in the same price range that have better retention and they present the gun much better. You want a holster that holds the gun in the same position all the time.

The only nylon holster I have ever used that I really like is an Blackhawk 3 slot pancake holster. The holster is fully adjustable and ambidextrous. The Blackhaek holster adjustment tool works very well.

I also have nylon holsters for my SA pistols. There is a no name holster sold on eBay that has six ammo loops. The eBay holster protects my SA pistols from brush and briers plus it has a tab to protect the rear sight. I would have to get a holster with a dust flap to protect my SA pistols better.

Here is the nylon pancake holster. You should be able to find one for around $20 http://www.amazon.com/BLACKHAWK-3-S...ter/dp/B004T18BYI/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_opt?ie=UTF8

·
Registered
73 Posts
I carry mine in a DeSantis Tuck-This II IWB. Works great! It's ambi, so you can pick a side then remove the clip mount on the side you don't need.

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts