Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
The ones I've seen do. Non-pro models (which would be all models up to this point) have a mag disconnect

·
Registered
268 Posts
I'm certain that lawyers demand that the Pro (without magazine disconnect) have the inscription. Kinda surprised that it does not also have a large, obtrusive inscription to the effect of "WARNING - THIS FIREARM HAS NO MANUAL SAFETY!!!!"

- Jay

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I'm certain that lawyers demand that the Pro (without magazine disconnect) have the inscription. Kinda surprised that it does not also have a large, obtrusive inscription to the effect of "WARNING - THIS FIREARM HAS NO MANUAL SAFETY!!!!"

- Jay
Please don't give them any more ideas like that! Love mine the way it is.

·
Registered
933 Posts
The one that I picked up tonight does. It also has the cone recoil rod. Did yours come with the new recoil rod? Perhaps when they changed that out they also added the inscription?

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I was wondering since my pro does NOT have that inscription on it.
Not surprised they missed one with the rate of firearms they're pushing out the door...

·
Registered
4,736 Posts
Mine does not have a notch for a safety, but it does have the cone shaped guide/recoil rod.
All versions of the LC9s have been shipping with the cone shaped guide rod for almost a year.

If somene just bought one with the old style guide rod, then that firearm has been sitting in someone's inventory for a very long time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts