Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I had this gun for a little but had a problem with it crushing cases when it extracted them. So I sent it in the replaced the barrel and slide and sent it back. I didn't really have a chance to fire it once I got it back. I put one mag of ball ammo through it. Before I sent it in it ate anything I put in the mag 3 different types of defense ammo and 5 different brands of fmj so i didn't think much would change. Well to day inwas helping a friend practice for there cpl and inwas carrying my lcp 2 with speer gold dot in the mag. So I said here shoot this to see if you like the size. And to my surprise it wouldn't feed. You pull the slide back it just wouldn't push it in. Once I got home I tried ball ammo and it was fine so I cycled some critical duty and it was hit and miss. It still doesn't like the gold dot. What should I do. I also broke it down and noticed this in the frame where the paint is missing. Is that normal. In total the gun probably has seen 150 rounds. Thanks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hello all I had this gun for a little but had a problem with it crushing cases when it extracted them. So I sent it in the replaced the barrel and slide and sent it back. I didn't really have a chance to fire it once I got it back. I put one mag of ball ammo through it. Before I sent it in it ate anything I put in the mag 3 different types of defense ammo and 5 different brands of fmj so i didn't think much would change. Well to day inwas helping a friend practice for there cpl and inwas carrying my lcp 2 with speer gold dot in the mag. So I said here shoot this to see if you like the size. And to my surprise it wouldn't feed. You pull the slide back it just wouldn't push it in. Once I got home I tried ball ammo and it was fine so I cycled some critical duty and it was hit and miss. It still doesn't like the gold dot. What should I do. I also broke it down and noticed this in the frame where the paint is missing. Is that normal. In total the gun probably has seen 150 rounds. Thanks
Did you intend to include a picture? It's not in the post.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts