Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read about this and decided to give it a try. This is the link

Shop | MagGuts

I ordered one kit. When it arrived I started to install it in the LCP Magazine. I messed up one of the parts and contacted the company. They were great and sent me a replacement at no charge. After the new part arrived I got it all installed and took the LCP to the range yesterday. It worked good with no malfunctions. Now I can hold upto 8 rounds in my LCP

·
Registered
259 Posts
$22 bux for the round that may save your life? Seems foolish to me... My life is worth $22.
The other way to look at it is this. The majority of confrontations end with either no shots fired at all, or one or two fired. Is it worth it to you to go from 7 to 8 rounds when the vast majority of confrontations will only take less than 2? If it is, then buy the product. If not, then don't, simple as that.

BTW, I carry a SR9c with 11 Hornady CD on tap, so take my opinion for what it is worth. Stay safe out there!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have had the Magguts system installed for almost 2 months now on my LCP's mag. Not one issue with the system. Worth it to me. YMMV

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
The other way to look at it is this. The majority of confrontations end with either no shots fired at all, or one or two fired. Is it worth it to you to go from 7 to 8 rounds when the vast majority of confrontations will only take less than 2? If it is, then buy the product. If not, then don't, simple as that.
I agree. I carry a 5 shot snub nose and feel completely confident in my abilty to protect my life with it. But, if I could increase its capacity for only $22, I would certainly do so. $22 dollars is nothing, even if you dont make alot of money, Its still nothing. That last shot could save your wife, or your child.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts