Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I took my LCP to the range today. I must say I am impressed. The little gun did quite well on its first outing. I only shot 50 rounds of WWB Winclean through it and had no fte or ftf's. Firing 25 feet at paper plates I was able to hit the target with every shot, not the tightest groupings but on the target.

The LCP has earned its place in my pocket for everyday carry. I know some will say I should shoot 100 or more rounds, and I will. However, since I had no problems with the first 50; I feel confident with it.

PS: The LCP only shows minimal wear after the 50 rounds.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Nice to see some refinement in that Plastic Category of Gun...<:))

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'm absolutely satisfied with mine. I had a KT P3AT for a bit but never was comfortable with it. traded it after only about 75 rounds for a mossberg 500.

I've carried two NAA Guardians and while I trusted them both with my life, they were both heavy for a pocket pistol of their size. I'm pleased to see Ruger enter this market as I've been a Ruger fan since 1995 when I bought my P89 (first handgun).

I now own a P90, two P345's, two KGP141's, an SP101, a MK III 22/45 and now the LCP

I've also owned a SRH .454, a 10/22, a P97, and a PC9 (traded them away, still kicking myself on the PC9)

You could say I'm a dyed in the wool Ruger fan by now.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I hope that my local shop gets one. I need it. I want it. I got to have it. Thanks for the report.

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
clarkston_cz said:
Like the idea of a LCP very much. Currently carry a Beretta .22 as a backup to my CZs.
The Ruger is even thinner and lighter.
Now if Ruger would just fix the supply problem ........ My local gun pusher (legal of course) says it will be two - four MONTHS before he can have one available. SIGH!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts