Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sent my LCP Gen II last week in for minor work with magazine issues. Talk about fast turn around time.. Got it today ( about 1 week) I also asked them to polish the feed ramp, I had just a few FTF issues...felt like it could not hurt since they had it..

Got it back here is what packing slip had on it:

During the service of your firearm the service tech replaced parts in your firearm as part as a rolling change service update.

Item Replaced: Exractor, Takedown pin
Items Repaired Barrel, Grip Frame ( this must be polish the (FR) chamber/mag issue)

Fired 18 rounds of black hill (Edit :100 grain) FMJ without malfunction

Please accept complementary cleaning cloth ...etc

Hey way to go Ruger excellent work and warranty ( although no warranty lol) repair and update...THANK YOU!

Question I know the issues with the takedown pin but did not know about any extractor issues...What are the extractor issues? Might have been the FTF issues?

Note LCP 380 Gen II June 2103 about

·
Banned
650 Posts
I don't know where the typo occurred but I cannot find any 110gr 380acp ammo. 100 gr 380 black hills ammo is plentiful.

For your personal shooting Fiocchi works all the time in both our Ruger LCP pistols. Target sports usa has Fiocchi FMJ for #12.99 the last time I checked.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know where the typo occurred but I cannot find any 110gr 380acp ammo. 100 gr 380 black hills ammo is plentiful.

For your personal shooting Fiocchi works all the time in both our Ruger LCP pistols. Target sports usa has Fiocchi FMJ for #12.99 the last time I checked.

LOL that was me I type with 1 finger..it should be 100 grain Black Hill. sorry about that:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts