Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been spending alot of time using my lcrx 3 inch 22lr. The Revision CV ammo pod work great.
Once you get the hang of loading it up and releasing rounds in the cylinder it can be pretty quick. When loading in the cylinder you just need to get the tips of the rounds aligned then push down to release. They carry well in the pocket and don't come loose. I have carried one for three days and have been impressed.
I have four of them to get more loading practice.

My lcrx is so much fun as the rounds always ignite.
I find i am more accurately with the DA then the SA. Too much fun.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Thanks for the info. Never heard of these. Looks interesting and similar in operation to Safariland Speedloaders. Wish they offered one for the LCR .327…..I’d certainly try them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have been spending alot of time using my lcrx 3 inch 22lr. The Revision CV ammo pod work great.
Once you get the hang of loading it up and releasing rounds in the cylinder it can be pretty quick. When loading in the cylinder you just need to get the tips of the rounds aligned then push down to release. They carry well in the pocket and don't come loose. I have carried one for three days and have been impressed.
I have four of them to get more loading practice.

My lcrx is so much fun as the rounds always ignite.
I find i am more accurately with the DA then the SA. Too much fun.
I bought some and they're very good.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts