Ruger Forum banner

LCR .357 Holsters/Quickstrips/Speedloaders

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  USACP45 
#1 ·
Hey folks,

I'm waiting for my LCR to come in, but I ordered 2 speedloaders and a triple k IWB holster from Rugers website. Any thoughts or experiences with these products? I know I'll have to wait and see whats comfortable for me, but I do appreciate your input.

#2 ·
I use speed SPEED STRIPS for My J frame ,I don't like the bulk of the Speed loaders.

My wife Carry's a speed loader in her purse for her J frame. I don't use or evan own a

IWB holster as I don't like sharing my waste band with any thing but ME.

#4 ·
Speed strip with light clothing. Speed Loader with coat over clothes. The "5-Star" Speed Loader is configured perfectly for the LCR, you might want to look at them-really nice product (s). Bianchi Speed Strips are also very nice. IMHO, you should "practice" regularly with both, either at home or the range or both, JIC they are needed someday. Take care.

#7 ·
For light clothing (cargo shorts) weather I carry my LCR in a DeSantis Nemesis in my right front pocket, speed strip in left front pocket.
For heavier clothing cool weather, I carry my LCR in a Simply Rugged Silver Dollar Pancake holster with a Most Versatile Ammo Pouch with speed strip on my belt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.