Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lgs has a used lcr 357 for 429.00 is that a good deal. the gun looks good minor wear due to pocket carry
what do you guys think
thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know a place that sells them for $450 new. Problem is actually being able to get one right now.
Yeah for a new one i have seen them at 475 and up to 529 i have wanted to get one for some time but know i cant find any. I just wonder if i wait a little bit longer if i will start to see new ones

·
Registered
304 Posts
I would buy it. You can shoot everything from your lightest 38 to as hot a 357 that your hand can take. I carry mine every day as back up to my SP101.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I agree with others. I picked up a new LCR357 the early part of December at a LGS for $475. Current availability may be an issue. I am not sure of current pricing. Can you do any dickering with them on the price?

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I bought mine for $480 new back in October and since they aren't available right now I wouldgrab it before it's gone. Great little carry weapon.

·
Banned
4,407 Posts
MSRP is $599. I got one new for $475 out the door because it was on sale and had a $50 rebate to boot. I'd say at this point in time $429 is an okay price on a good slightly used one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I also agree. Mine was 499 new, but that was a while back and I still got their last one and they have no more. I wouldn't be surprised to see prices rise if demand keeps up. Hard to protect yourself with the few bucks you might have saved if you can wait, but that price still isn't bad. Great little gun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
My lgs had none in stock, so I had him to order my LCR. Came in two weeks later and I got it for $499. He said someone mispriced it which is why I got it for that much. I have no idea if that was a good deal, but I am very happy to have it for CC.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I guess it depends on condition and...more importantly nowadays...supply and demand.

I am looking to sell a 2 month old LCR .357 with a bunch of stuff: with Hogue® Tamer™ Monogrip AND Crimson Trace Laser Grip and LASERMax Centerfire Laser (bought before I go the CT grip) and XS standard dot Tritium front sight. Add the ammo (550 rounds of .38 & .357 and 60 rounds of critical defense)

In Atlanta, the market is good and I should be able to get $700+

1 - 12 of 12 Posts