Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JarheadLifer
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday being the Marine Corps birthday and today being Veteran's Day I figured what the hell. Time for another gun!

I'll be transitioning from a LC9 to the LCR 9mm.

Ordered a slightly larger Hogue grip and a Desantis holster.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
Yesterday being the Marine Corps birthday and today being Veteran's Day I figured what the hell. Time for another gun!

I'll be transitioning from a LC9 to the LCR 9mm.

Ordered a slightly larger Hogue grip and a Desantis holster.

Very nice!

A range report when you can please:cool:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
getting kinda itchy for a new wheel gun, really thinking of this, I am looking forward to your range report.

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Congrats, nice revolver. Love my LCR .357, but the more I see the LCR 9 the more I need one!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Congrats. I bought mine in August and love it. How do you like the Desantis holster you bought? What position do you carry it? I'm having a hard time finding one I love. I have the crossbreed appendix style.

·
JarheadLifer
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats. I bought mine in August and love it. How do you like the Desantis holster you bought? What position do you carry it? I'm having a hard time finding one I love. I have the crossbreed appendix style.
I like the Desantis mini-scabbards. I have one for my LC9 as well. I carry at the 3 o'clock position. They are a bit stiff at first, but soften with time. No issues whatsoever.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts