Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
From what I have read I wouldn't be afraid to buy the LCR 9mm there are issue with crimp jump. I have heard that some ammo works better then others. I have a Ruger LCRX .38 Special +p and I really like my gun. I think the LCR series of revolvers are very well thought out design. 9mm is a popular caliber and the LCR 9mm can also go hand in hand with a good semi-auto pistol in the same caliber. Good Luck to you!!!

·
Registered
5,246 Posts
Congrats, looking forward to pictures and a range report.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You fool! Should have got the 357! Just kidding. :D Hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Good choice! The 9mm LCR is on my short list along with the LCR 327. Just don't know which one to get first. :confused:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Good choice! The 9mm LCR is on my short list along with the LCR 327. Just don't know which one to get first. :confused:
If those are the ones you're deciding on, id get the 327 first. I think the 9 has less chance of being discontinued.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts

·
JarheadLifer
318 Posts
The LCR 9mm is my 4th Ruger and I'm very happy with it's performance, price point, and workmanship. I posted a Range Report in the same-named section.

There are many detractors, however, for any firearm chambered in 9mm. You'll have to decide on your own whether you will keep it or trade it for something 'that everyone else loves'.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts