Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Ruger LCR .357 in early September 2012 through my LGS. When I placed the order my LGS was up front about the backorder situation and that they had no idea how long it would take the fill the order.

If any of you have placed an order for a LCR since June 2012, I would appreciate knowing if your order was filled how long it took. Or, if you are still waiting when did you place the order.

Just trying get a rough idea of the timeframe.

·
Registered
363 Posts
now there on backorder too, man....... Ruger is doing great this year...good to hear, but not so much for you, sorry, hang tight, the klcr is worth the wait.
Love mine, great little shooter !!

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
My LGS has one in stock, $439.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
My LGS has one in stock, $439.
That's either the .38+P model, or a heck of a deal. List on the .357 LCR is $599. I lucked onto an actual deal at Gander Mountain when I got mine. Their regular price was $50 off, it was on sale for another $50 off, and there was a $50 rebate. So I did get mine for $449 and tax. Later paid $429 elsewhere for the .22 LCR.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Davidson's has a healthy inventory of .22LR, .38+P and .357, standard grip and Crimson Trace. Even the .38+P with XS sight. $449 for standard .357 model at Davidon's retailers here. Most LGS around here have them too.

Welcome to the forum by the way!

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
My local store had one and it sold right away but they orderd one for me and it was avaiable in 5 days or so. Gallery of Guns have them available for about $450 depending on which store you choose.

·
Registered
31 Posts
bought mine for 375 lightly used.. a klcr.

LGS has multiple used and new .38 and .357 models.

state major gun forum has many listed for sale.

This gun is hard to find currently????

·
Registered
21 Posts
My LCR-22 was only $369. I was asking about it just a week earlier and the clerk said they are scarce and don't last long when they get some in. Then a few days later I see they're having a Ruger Event with Special Pricing on all models, factory Reps, T-shirts, etc.

They had stacks of inventory ready to roll. I was in and out in 15 min with LCR-22 in hand.

·
Banned
650 Posts
Stores with a small inventory are having a hard time with Ruger right now. Ruger is so swamped they are not taking orders for items not in inventory. Hopefully, after the first of the year things will slow down.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts