Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted this in buy/sale but little traffic there.
Guys i am in need of a Lee Loader in 250 savage. New or used as long as it is complete. Can;t find one on the web. If anyone should happen to see one gathering dust at a gunshop, could you please PM me with ph#, web site, or email address to the shop that has one.
Any help is appreciated.
thanks

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
deputy125
If you are looking for the little Lee hand press you can find it at MidWay USA for $20.99 , or
$29.99 in a kit with measure,funnel etc. If you are looking for the Lee Classic reloader, MidWay
has them also, but not listed for 250 Savage. The little hand press uses standard loading dies,
not included.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I have a hand press and a turrent press already. The Lee Loader is the old fashioned type tool to reload where no press is required. All that is required is a mallet and a hard surface.

www.leeprecision.com

They still list them for some calibers as you stated but the 250 savage was discontinued years back.

Just a thing i got where i like to have one of these for each caliber i own.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
deputy doesn't look like you are going to find one any time soon Mid way Lee and Mid south shooter supply doesn't have them. Sorry I couldn't help this time but I'll make a note of it and who knows my run accross one.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Afraid about the only place to find one will be on a shelf in a "mom and pop" gunshop gathering dust or at a gunshow. If anything else, it will be another reaseon for me to try to go to the Tulsa gun show.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Deputy, I had seen a a week or so ago, a Lee Loader in 250 Savage on E-Bay. The auction ended May 27 however. If I were you, I would watch there.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.