Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks. I just picked up a new SR9c..put a green laser on it to aid in my old eyesight. It shoots great, but as with everything else over the years, I have been unable to locate a holster made for left handed people like myself. If anyone can help me out in this search, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Welcome to the show. Someone will be along with some info on your request.

·
Pony Soldier
8,636 Posts
Greetings from Nebraska.
Did you check e-Bay? There are also holster makers that are sponsors of this forum, scroll down.
Greg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, I haven't checked eBay yet. Have looked online and through local stores. I can find a few holsters for the sr9c, but none for the sr9c with laser in a left handed model. Forbes has a taklok in a right hand model only.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Welcome to the forum from PA! Take alook at Little Foxx Holsters. I have their Hybrid for my LC380 and have no complaints.

·
Registered
7,653 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome guys...glad I'm more comfortable with a gun in hand than I am navigating this computer..

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,412 Posts

·
Exalted One
1,738 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Central Virginia. Can't help you with your quest. I'm also a southpaw, but tote a Bersa Thunder 380. Got a pocket holster that works great in the back pocket of my jeans and has a provision for a laser or light should I ever consider one of those.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Welcome from Central Florida.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Welcome from Brooklyn, NY.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Try calling some of the makers. They may be able to make one up for you.

·
Registered
17,166 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.