1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
And, it will get worse before it gets better.
(See lines two and three in my sig. line.)

·
Registered
148 Posts
My first grade teacher smacked my left hand with a ruler every time I used it.
My Dad put a stop to it.
So I am happily left handed

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
I tend to agree with the teacher.

Left-handedness is “unlucky,” “evil” and “sinister,” and “the devil is often portrayed as left-handed.”

Besides, it affects your politics and turns you into a goofy liberal. ... :cool:

;):p:D:eek:

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts

Left-handedness is “unlucky,” “evil” and “sinister,” and “the devil is often portrayed as left-handed.”

Besides, it affects your politics and turns you into a goofy liberal. ... :cool:

I am living proof that it DOES NOT !!! :mad: ;)
There's an exception to every rule! ... :D

·
Registered
3,891 Posts

Well, you're on the LEFT Coast and everyone knows what that means!!!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

Not so! I'm a southpaw and my politics are somewhere to the right of Rush Limbaugh! :D:D:D

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lefties are in their right minds ;)

·
Registered
362 Posts
I had a 7th grade english teacher that tried to "fix" me. One note from my left handed dad "fixed" that wench!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
My Dad was a lefty going to school. They made him write with his right hand, slapping him if he used his left. He could write a sentence with both his right hand and left hand AT THE SAME TIME and it looked like tow different people wrote the sentence. Strange. He was also a numbers genius, being able to add tow different columns numbers at the same time and get the answers quicker then an adding machine (no computers then). Amazing to watch. Never get in a card game with him. Photographic memory and counted cards. Died poor man living on Social Security.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Whatever keeps them from pushing common core.

·
Registered
251 Posts

Hey hey. Lol......I make Pat Buchanan...look like liberal

·
Registered
148 Posts
Wellll let me put it this way... I can shoot an intruder left handed and they will be as dead as if I shot them right handed. So what difference does it make.
Are we now going to persecute all lefties ??

I don't care what hand you use as long as we got each other's back when the shtf

1 - 20 of 52 Posts