Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
571 Posts
a place I could be perfectly happy wandering around for a good while .... note the Messerschmidt at the 1:11 mark

·
Royal Emissary
1,083 Posts
That guy is living the dream. Now if you had your own indoor pistol range running the length of the back wall that would be the icing on the cake.

:D

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I remember when many of those were new. good memories, had mom and dad, grandparents, aunts and uncles. could sit on the porch and identify the passing cars by their taillights. not any more, they all look alike.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I remember when many of those were new. good memories, had mom and dad, grandparents, aunts and uncles. could sit on the porch and identify the passing cars by their taillights. not any more, they all look alike.
Boy, is that true. Just yesterday I was watching a true crime show where they had a slightly fuzzy video of a gray 4 door. It wasn't bad, but not HD either. They couldn't tell if it was a Mazda, Nissan, Ford, or whatever. Turned out to be a Toyota Camry.

·
Registered
485 Posts
In these troubled times, a man is at peace in his garage among his treasures. May we all find our little place of paradise. Thanks for sharing…refreshing to watch.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Great video! Love that checker cab, bring back memories when I was very young. I agree with him about his collection. It unique and really a eye-catching view on a part of American history.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,406 Posts
I see a future museum.

·
Premium Member
14,377 Posts
Wow!!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Wow. Great video. Thanks for posting.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
An amazing place in New York,
managed by an amazing guy, Lenny. ... :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts