Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really. I'm trying to figure out how many people here post at .com too. If you do and your name is something different can you post what it is here? I'm always confused as to who's posting over there.

I'm Bountyhunter both places. :D

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
same name over there, but mainly ghosting.
I like it here..........

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I guess you guys just don't post there much. It just gets confusing at times. There are so many names that are close that I don't know if it's someone from here or just someone with a close name. A couple of the people over there aren't real friendly.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Well I should be easy to spot. Im me on all the gun forums! The ones that are worth going to that is. :D

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Bountyhunter

I guess you guys just don't post there much. It just gets confusing at times. There are so many names that are close that I don't know if it's someone from here or just someone with a close name. A couple of the people over there aren't real friendly.
You are right. Got tired of the bickering and hammering of people wanting info. Seems someone always has a smart a$$ remark so I read but don't post there as often as I use to before this forum came along.
I'm happy here.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like it here too. I like a lot of the people over there as well. It's just a couple that bug me. I don't like when someone can't spare a minute to answer a question, but have no trouble spending that minute typing a sarcastic remark.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts