Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love milsurps, especially ones from WWI and WWII. Here's some of mine, let's see yours. :)

1937 M1895 Nagant

1918 M1891 Truppe Speciali

Egyptian Hakim

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
Do you know the Carcano is a rare one with the rear sight that is on it? Also....the Nagant revolvers have disappeared and increased in value since the Newtown shooting? I used to buy them for $89.99 prior to the shooting and on GB now the asking prices are much higher. All the C&R dealers don't even list them anymore! Nice collection BTW!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Here is my Yugo M-48 Mauser

Really nice figure in the wood !

·
Registered
370 Posts
Mosin 91-30 Izzy 1941 T53 Chinese /Mosin desighned/& tooling 1954

I got really lucky in that for what I paid I got two exellent acurate shooters. Despite the shorter T53 Tore up stock the barrel ,receiver and bolt are in 95% condition rearsenaled for shure but thats fine with me I got them to shoot not hang on a wall. The T53 I got this past Sat ,Sunday I test fired it at 50 yds to check for keyholes/ tumbling none whatsoever perfect nice round holes (that was my main concern) 3" groups with the irons. Had a piece of erection grade 1/4" steel laying around my uncles property wich I quickly turned to swiss cheese, and the fireworks.....WOW muzzleblast good for a mile or two away. The longer 91-30 with the 3-7x27 glass wow 5-6" groups (200 yds) with wolf 7.62x54 ammo 28.75" barrel I love them both and the affordable 7.62x54 cartridge. The stock on the 91-30 is very clean finish wise, the T53 however although it has no gouges or chips it does has scratches and is near soaked in cosmoline. Ill probably wait till Houstons summer and trash bag it in the attic and let the cosmo drip off before refinishing it I do look forward to making it look as nice as it can. For now Im just gona enjoy shooting it. Oh yeah the orange colored plate was entry the other/ exit

Attachments

·
Registered
218 Posts
My service rifles, or as I call them, my boys...top down:
- Springfield 1903A3 (Remington)
- Springfield USMC 1941A1 Sniper (Rock Island)
- M1 Garand CMP Special (Springfield Armory)

Shoot 'em all at various service rifle matches, and just love them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used to have a lot of milsurps, but the only two I still have are my 91/59 Mosin Nagant and My Garand.

Attachments

·
Registered
Hirschjäger
842 Posts
My Fazakerly Enfield No4mk2 (sorry for the white space):

My Inland M1 Carbine:

No photo, but here's a video of my shooting my International Harvester M1 Garand (I know, no glasses...):

I also have a BSA Shirley Enfield No5MK1:

Aqualung

1 - 11 of 11 Posts