Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 689 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Well, my photography skills are no where near as professional as RNettles, but here is mine:

And here she is with her big brother:

·
Registered
589 Posts

This pic is before a lot of the work on my SP101

I am going to get rid of the second one, maybe we can work something out Iowegan:D It needs to go back to Ruger first because it only has .003" BC gap and binds with a little fouling. I bought it for my wife but she didn't like the weight and now carries a S&W 642

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,495 Posts
Ya done good Reb! That shiny SP would make good company for my shiny GP.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Geeeeze Boutyhunter you're trying to cost me money again. Everytime you do this and all these beautiful guns start poping up on the computer screen I get this overwhelming urge to run out and buy something I have never even thought about. Now I am going to have to write I WILL NOT BUY A SP101 1000 times.

Nice guns guys. Even yours Iowegan.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Geeeeze Boutyhunter you're trying to cost me money again. Everytime you do this and all these beautiful guns start poping up on the computer screen I get this overwhelming urge to run out and buy something I have never even thought about. Now I am going to have to write I WILL NOT BUY A SP101 1000 times.

Nice guns guys. Even yours Iowegan.
Sorry about that Chance. I have very little self control when it comes to guns. I just can't stop buying them. ;)

You know it's much easier and quicker to just buy the gun. :D

1 - 20 of 689 Posts