·
Registered
629 Posts
I love these kinds of threads, I get to take more photo's of my guns!! Lol

image post

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
I can't nail down 3 "favorites", since I have "favorites" for many different uses......

But I guess I'll choose my .45 ACP Vaquero, 9mm Blackhawk,and .22 SP101.

Of all the guns I own, these are 3 that are impossible to put down at the range, if I have ammo, I just keep shooting them.

A double action .22 is lots of fun to shoot and "stretch out" a range session, I can't always pop away with 400 rounds of .45 ACP but I can have fun and burn up a brick of .22 LR in a couple hours and still have a blast.

My 9mm Blackhawk lets me shoot a single action in the same power range as .38 Special +P but at 1/2 the cost, and my .45 ACP Vaquero is just plain cool, very accurate and shooting big .45's out of a thumb buster is loads of fun. And I can't afford to shoot that much .45 LC, also have other guns in .45 ACP too.

These are the guns that always find their way into the range bag, as long as I have "range ammo" to shoot, these come with me.

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
My 3 favorites.

Beretta 84FS .380

CZ 2075 D RAMI 9mm

SIG P-238 .380

·
Registered
868 Posts
Easily, this is #1:

M9A3

#2: (92FS with night sights - tiny bit more accurate than other 92 models I have had over the years, so I held onto this one)

#3 (HK P2000 DA/SA 9mm - Daily carry gun)

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Can't choose between Revolvers and Pistols -- apples to oranges. Here are my fav 3 of each.

Three favorite pistols:
Colt Gold Cup National Match

Dan Wesson Pointman 7

Colt XSE

Favorite Revolvers:

GP100 w/trigger job, Williams Sights, and Hogue grip:

Smith & Wesson 627PC 5"

Smith & Wesson 686 4"

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
I would have thought it'd be more difficult to pick a top 3, but it was a lot easier than I initially expected:

My favorite individual firearm of all time, quite likely my most endeared earthly posession - Ruger Mark II 6" taper .22 Long Rifle.

My most dedicated game killing revolver, she looks very different today, replaced the mount with a Leupold dual dovetail, bisley grip, carbon fiber shingles, bisley trigger, NV crescent ejector rod, and a bit of elbow grease over the finish - Ruger Super Blackhawk 7.5" .44 Magnum.

Finished up by what I consider to be my best handling, most versatile hunting revolver that I own, very slicked up, and looks a little different now, but you get the idea - On the left: Ruger Super Redhawk Toklat 5.5" .454 Casull.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Home Defender = Glock 22 Gen4 (modified)

Primary Concealed Carry = Glock 19 Gen4

Owned For Pure Enjoyment = Springfield Range Office 1911 9mm.

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Smokeless three favorite pieces:

#1 of course has to be the .45 Colt Flattop.

#2 has to be the .44 Special Flattop

#3 has to be the .45 Colt New Vaquero

All have been worked over by Munden Enterprises and very satisfied with the results.

Semi-autos are far far down on the list of favorites, so no contest there.

·
Registered
947 Posts
My favorite SA revolver...

My favorite Double action revolver...

My favorite automatic...

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Some great looking handguns in this thread folks! Keep 'em coming!

·
Registered
629 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,279 Posts
Tough choice, so I have to break it down to 2 set of three ..... Favorite range guns VS Favorite carry guns :D

SS CZ75b remains at the top of the heap for range guns

'94 Browning Hi-Power comes in a very close second

Currently in 3rd place is my SR1911 ... Love this gun ;)

The three favorites for carry are my Springfield SS 1911 Micro-compact, FEG Hi-Power and CZ 2075 RAMI :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts