Ruger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys and gals, maybe someone here can help me.. I have tried to contact Leupold, and the LGS that I got it from, and I'm not getting any answers..

I have a Leupold Rifeman 3-9X40mm scope that I picked up for my wifes 10/22.. We have since changed her scope, and I am thinking of installing it on one of my favorite childhood guns, a chinese spring powered air rifle..

I am desperately trying to figure out if the Rifleman scope will survive a springer airgun.. Anyone know for sure? (as I won't risk a $300+ scope on a maybe...) :confused:

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Indeed, hence my question.. springers have both recoil, and reverse recoil, in addition to the vibrations unique to air rifles.. If only Leupold would answer my questions... (I have tried to ask them, but so far, 3 attempts have gone un answered...)

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I couldnt find a # anywhere to phone them, all contact pages, input your info in the blanks and click submit kinda pages... (I'm in Canada)

Am I looking in the wrong places? lol

· Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well folks, FINALLY heard back.. not from Leupold themselves, but from the main Canadian distributor, Korth.. I recieved an email reply from a senior repair tech saying its ok to use it on an air rifle. Woot!

Not sure why it was such a huge ordeal to get a reply?? For a company who prides themselves on being so good, they leave a lot to be desired in customer service!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.