Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by my LCS the other day on the way home from a dentist appointment to kill some time and saw something that had just come in on a trade. I really liked the looks of it and had it in and out of the case at least 4 times in 10 minutes. I always wanted a Redhawk so I put it on lay away for a few weeks. Five minutes later a customer came in looking for it to buy it. Looking forward to picking it up and heading for the range. Usually it's the other way around for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
I stopped by my LCS the other day on the way home from a dentist appointment to kill some time and saw something that had just come in on a trade. I really liked the looks of it and had it in and out of the case at least 4 times in 10 minutes. I always wanted a Redhawk so I put it on lay away for a few weeks. Five minutes later a customer came in looking for it to buy it. Looking forward to picking it up and heading for the range. Usually it's the other way around for me.
Sweet mate

Thewelshm

·
Registered
187 Posts
Good timing...hopefully the price was right too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not a scratch on it and tight as a drum. The Leupold 2X scope is worth more than half of the $599.00 that I paid for it. Like I said, I couldn't resist.
The funny thing was the evening before I was telling a coworker that I hadn't seen a Redhawk, new or used in a long time and if I found one at a decent price I would snag it.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,546 Posts
Timing is everything. Congrats!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Looks great.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Did I miss something? What caliber is it?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
That looks like a Tanner's pen in the picture!!!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
You will Love shooting that Redhawk. They are my favorite revolver I have three of them all in different calibers. They are the most comfortable, easiest shooting revolver for me out there. Congratulations. Especially in the Hunter model like you found.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Good eye Happy Pappy.
Tanners is my go to gun shop. I spend almost every Saturday morning there in the winter months. It's my favorite gun shop. Great customer service and fantastic prices.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Planetcat:

.44 Magnum.

I wish it was a ,454, but I like the looks of the Redhawk better than the SRH.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Planetcat:

.44 Magnum.

I wish it was a ,454, but I like the looks of the Redhawk better than the SRH.
Very nice rig. I was thinking maybe .45LC or my favorite, .41 mag. I love my .44 mag redhawk. Enjoy!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts