17023_719046161532630_8553760754548770125_n.jpg

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,571 Posts
Yep!

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
And to a liberal, both criminals and wolves have rights and are protected while sheep are to be fleeced and eaten.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
That's one of the better ones I've ever seen.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Great analogy. Hope you don't mind me tweeting the pic out. Maybe it will get some more traction.

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
My experience, as a general rule, most libs are too immature to be allowed outside, alone and un-supervised...they get mad at everything and don't stop cryin'/screamin' about until they get their way! That and they have no logic or common sense...something destroyed it in their lives! Pretty sad, really!

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Right on the money!

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
It's like the woman that called the DOT and asked them to move the deer crossing to a safer area.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Excellent point dcdixon.

·
Banned
9,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
It's the elites pushing for gun control, not because they want the "little people" to be safer but because they want to be seen as "doing something" and "caring". It doesn't matter to them that nearly fifty years of increasing "gun control" hasn't stopped "gun violence" and they don't care that a gun is the only way for innocent people to protect themselves while they're waiting for the police to arrive.

The elites have secure mansions and private - ARMED - security, so their biggest fear is that the masses will revolt against their privilege. Forget the "1%" that Hillary and Bernie are bleating about, these are folks whose wealth and power make most "1%-ers" look like poor hillbillies. The LAST thing they want is for the masses to be armed with anything more dangerous than pitchforks and sticks.

Jim

1 - 20 of 21 Posts