Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday morning I got a call at work from my wife. Her sister's daughter passed away unexpectedly. She was only 38, a single mother of a 16 year old daughter and an 8 year old son. I haven't seen the coroner's report, but assume it was a heart attack. She was very over weight. Needless to say everyone in the family is devastated. My sister-in-law is a basket case. Fortunately her boys have been strong and have taken charge of most of the details. My wife and I have been on the run day and night, trying to help the family. I've mostly been the gopher for food and drink, and driving family to the bank, funeral home, etc. It's been a trying week for us all. Yesterday was the first viewing for the family at the funeral home. That was about as bad as it gets. Tonight is the public viewing and the funeral will be held Saturday morning.

I've done a lot of praying for my sister-in-law, her surviving sons and the 2 grand kids. Much as I would like to take their pain away, only the Lord can help with that.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
rman
Please pass on to your family how sorry we are about this terrible news. I know you are heartbroken.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
He doesn't take us out of life, just walks through it with us...you're being used more than you know with the things you've been doing to help...my prayers are with you and the whole family...keep up the good work...

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Very sorry to hear of this, And they have a good man there with you to help out. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family. Nows the time to be strong so others have you to lean on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts