Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I bought my first Ruger 35 years ago, (an old model SBH) and now own enough of them that I can't put a number on it. Rifles, revolvers, pistols, but no shotguns (not really into those). Some of you may recognize my handle from the many other shooting forums I visit.

My interests are handloading, bullet making, and experimentation. I still hunt, but not like I did when I was younger.

I hope to learn, and maybe share some experience with others.

Here's a picture of a 10" Flattop .44 magnum made in 1960 that I'm especially fond of.....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
great looking flat top. Welcoem glad to have ya with us. And Merry Christmas.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Howdy and welcome from Louisiana. Lots of experience you bring and I'm sure questions will be asked you can help with. Great looking SBH, a gun I'd be fond of too.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Very nice looking flattop! Welcome to the best firearms forum on the web.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by 454PB

Hi all. I bought my first Ruger 35 years ago, (an old model SBH) and now own enough of them that I can't put a number on it. Rifles, revolvers, pistols, but no shotguns (not really into those). Some of you may recognize my handle from the many other shooting forums I visit.

My interests are handloading, bullet making, and experimentation. I still hunt, but not like I did when I was younger.

I hope to learn, and maybe share some experience with others.

Here's a picture of a 10" Flattop .44 magnum made in 1960 that I'm especially fond of.....

Greetings: I joined up to learn too and I have not been disappointed........plenty of gun wisdom/experience here. MACHINISTgunner. PS: My first Ruger was a 7 1/2 Blue SBH........but I've been into pistols for decades......I like pistols better.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.