Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 10/22 about six months ago it is matte stainless has 20 or 22 inch barrel no barrel band has open sights and sling mounts. I think it's a Lipsey exclusive . Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
photo?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no photo yet

I'm working in the oilfield in North Dakota. Will not be home till the middle of December.
Bought this to do a custom build not sure I want take it apart will have to buy another for that project.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats it

That's the one, was going to use for a build but don't want to take it apart guess I'll just have to buy another.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
I just got the same one. Yes, it's a Lipsey's exclusive, and yes, it's too pretty to take apart.

Is there a Walmart near you? Mine has the synthetic stainless model for $147.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I just got the same one. Yes, it's a Lipsey's exclusive, and yes, it's too pretty to take apart.

Is there a Walmart near you? Mine has the synthetic stainless model for $147.
Are you sure that is the price? I haven't seen a price like that in many years. I would have guessed $247 or around that.

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Are you sure that is the price? I haven't seen a price like that in many years. I would have guessed $247 or around that.
I could be wrong. My eyesight isn't what it once was! With Walmart, it's also very possible they made a mistake on the price tag.

·
Banned
359 Posts
No way is the Walmart SS model under $227. Even the blue, basic one is $220 at Walmart.

I'm trying to track down one of those Lipsey #1149 models. They seem to have sold out quickly and Lipsey has listed them as "allocated".

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
I'm trying to track down one of those Lipsey #1149 models. They seem to have sold out quickly and Lipsey has listed them as "allocated".
The store is got mine from got two of them and sold them right away. I "had" to buy mine because 4 or 5 other customers were all looking at it.

The stores here now have the Lipsey 1150, which seems to be the same as the 1149, but with a black matte barrel.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I have one and really like it. Its an excellent rifle.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thats pretty much exactly what mine looked like and mine is the "rifle" model from Wal-Mart. Mine is an '07 model though with the aluminum trigger assy. Is this exclusive model for Lipsey's basically the same one as the Wal-Mart one?

·
Registered
5,280 Posts
Thats pretty much exactly what mine looked like and mine is the "rifle" model from Wal-Mart. Mine is an '07 model though with the aluminum trigger assy. Is this exclusive model for Lipsey's basically the same one as the Wal-Mart one?
This one has a black polymer trigger assembly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts