1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I wanted a new president.

·
Registered
78 Posts
better government (yeah like that is going to happen), world peace (not going to happen), people not beating each other up on black friday (impossible to do), and a room filled with one of every single firearm evermade(more possible than the last few).

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
My Bad, I would like a new tool box for my new truck.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I haven't changed my answer yet. Some reloading equipment.

·
Registered
556 Posts
9mm hand gun, and an upgrade kit that takes one of my R/C helicopters to current specs.

·
Wandering Sandlapper
3,282 Posts
Toying with the idea of a handgun caliber carbine, a 38/357 lever or a Camp 9 or C9 or.....

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Nothing really for myself. Not into the whole "buy me this" begging. No surprise in that at all - kinda boring. That and basically, if I want it, or if the wife wants something, we simply buy it ourselves. To me, it's all about the boy, and seeing his face opening up gifts. Because of that, I'll ask for nothing.

·
Former Hoadpiler
32,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nothing really for myself. Not into the whole "buy me this" begging. No surprise in that at all - kinda boring. That and basically, if I want it, or if the wife wants something, we simply buy it ourselves. To me, it's all about the boy, and seeing his face opening up gifts. Because of that, I'll ask for nothing.
If you buy me something I'll look real surprised when I open it.:D

·
Registered
556 Posts

·
Registered
5,349 Posts
biggest wish on the list: i'd like to be living back in Montana.

firearms wish list (not necessarily in this order): 22/45 lite, lcp.380, ruger american in 30-06, ruger red labels in 12 and 18, and while on the shotgun subject, a couple holland & holland side by sides, so i could sell them and buy a bigger house.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts