Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She shoots like a dream, and its unbelievable how much fun 17+1 is. Plus my shirt loot from Ruger days. :D

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
Sightngrl, Very nice! I have an SR40C so we're basically on the same page. It's also unbelieveable how fast you can go through the ammo with these things!

Have fun!

Wave

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Nice shirts and nice gun. Looks like we shopped the same store last week. M&M

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also have a collection of Ruger shirts and Ruger hats collected at Ruger days at our LGS. A girl can't have too many Ruger shirts and hats, right? :)
I agree! The only t-shirts that I wear are Harley, Ruger & Halloween! I need a Ruger coffee mug too. Shop Ruger.com needs alot of help with their women's dept. I'm not a big fan of what they have available. :p

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
She shoots like a dream, and its unbelievable how much fun 17+1 is. Plus my shirt loot from Ruger days. :D
Congrats! Looks like mine. I've also got an SR40c in black. They look so much alike it makes them easier to tell apart! :p

That certainly off to scare off those birds! :D

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Congratulations, love the shirts as well.
(Need some myself, got all the other brands.)

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
She shoots like a dream, and its unbelievable how much fun 17+1 is.
I am so envious. Here in the People's Republik of Kalifornia we are only allowed 10 round magazines.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I love Ruger shirts and its honor for me if any body tell me that how can i purchase the Ruger shirts?Dude your sister doing good work with the gun and Ruger shirts..i had not never seen it before Ruger shirts...

·
Registered
549 Posts
It's ruger days at our LGS this weekend , may have to stop by and see about getting a couple shirts...nice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts