Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for some reason this site wont remember me,I have to type my name and password everytime I wanna log in .:(Maybe something needs changed? No problems at other sites.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Try logging out and clearing out your cookies. Sounds like a cookie for the forum is corrupt.

I usually delete cookies manually as I'm on so many forums it takes a lot of time to sign back in (cookies are what keeps the logon identification data for your PC). I've got to where I can identify cookes by the URL so I can keep what I need and delete the rest. Takes me about 10 minutes to do.

·
Code Slinger
2,203 Posts
The Remember Me is checked right? and did you try resetting the cookies? You can also try logging in, then logout, and login again. The logging out process is supposed to whack the cookie and any other setting.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The Remember Me is checked right? and did you try resetting the cookies? You can also try logging in, then logout, and login again. The logging out process is supposed to whack the cookie and any other setting.
Be gentle, Keith........as I'm not a computer person.........

I also have the problem of the Forum "remembering me"....and I must login in each time I visit.

In the quote above, you use 2 phrases that need clarification for me.

What is meant by "resetting the cookies"? Could you re-word that, please?

I also don't know what is meant by "whack the cookie"...?

Thank you....... fjlee Denver CO

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep,I tried that and thats what I was talking about.It doesnt remember me.So for now I just stay logged in,but I hate doing that.:eek:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.