Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum, but long time Ruger owner and fan. Just wondered how many folks still carry their LCP as primary CC...even with all the new single stack nines these days?? Maybe it's just me, but the more I carry other guns, the more I love my LCP. (Still love my LCR too!)

I pocket carried my Glock 43 all summer, but I'm back to my 4 year old LCP as I just don't like the weight of my G43. I don't like IWB carry and the LCP weighs next to nothing in my pocket with a nice cheap Uncle Mike's pocket holster or my DeSantis Nemesis. And with my Hogue grip I shoot the LCP nearly as well. I'm really starting to see why I've always gravitated to the LCP...after a few recent range trips, I've even decided to pick up a LCP Custom to compliment my current pistol. As point of reference, my LCP has maybe 1000 rounds thru it without a single issue. Only upgrades are the Hogue grip and Galloway recoil spring and guide rod. ;) Just a great gun!

Thanks Ruger! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
224 Posts
Just got back from a 5 mile walk and carried mine today..... when I dont want a lot of stuff on me, or dont have a lot of clothes to conceal well, I find the LCP a perfect companion

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just got back from a 5 mile walk and carried mine today..... when I dont want a lot of stuff on me, or dont have a lot of clothes to conceal well, I find the LCP a perfect companion
I do run with mine occasionally...and it's less noticeable while carrying than my iPhone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts