Ruger Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

· Registered
2,593 Posts
Usually no more than a week or so. Snowed today so I may go out tomorrow when the sun is shining.

· Registered
26 Posts
Missing the smell of gun powder

Well we are in New York, Long Island....& due to to ilness,had to cancel our trip to Fl. I feel like a duck out of the water. We wont be leaving here until it warms up ( we are full time RV's ) So that means that the last time we were at the range in Tuson Az , up to now is 6 months !! How sad is that ?!?!

· Ausmerican.
42,713 Posts
My nearest club is a 50 mile round trip from home. I normally manage to be there once a week, usually Thursday evenings.
My club in Australia (only range I can shoot at) is a 220km (140 miles) round trip from home.

· Registered
33 Posts
I haven't fired any of my guns in a couple of years, now. Sad, but true. Seems like I never have the time, ammo, etc. all at the same time. Unfortunately, it's about a 1 hour drive each way to the nearest range, plus the cost... Wow, now I'm just getting depressed thinking about it! Sucks, cuz there used to be an indoor range 10 minutes from me, too. I used to shoot 2-3 times a week, then.

· Registered
711 Posts
For me it's been 6 months, unfortunately. Got some part time work for the holidays and was just starting to contemplate going again then BAM! Car accident. Thankfully no one was seriously hurt, and in light of recent tragic events, guess I shouldn't complain.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.